The Treaty of Mobile was signed by Greater German Reich and the United Kingdom of Great Britain. The Confederation of States acted as a neutral mediator. The Treaty of Mobile was signed in 1945 and said:
- Great Britain shall admit it supported the aggressor of the said war.
- Great Britain shall give up India to Germany.
- Great Britain will be given the Isle of Great Britain back.
- Great Britain will pay war reparations to Germany.
- Great Britain shall scuttle its entire navy except for the King George V class battleships.