Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Mobile was signed by Greater German Reich and the United Kingdom of Great Britain. The Confederation of States acted as a neutral mediator. The Treaty of Mobile was signed in 1945 and said:
- Great Britain shall admit it supported the aggressor of the said war.
- Great Britain shall give up India to Germany.
- Great Britain will be given the Isle of Great Britain back.
- Great Britain will pay war reparations to Germany.
- Great Britain shall scuttle its entire navy except for the King George V class battleships.