The Treaty of Mecca is a treaty proposed by the Caliphate to end the Northern Arabian War of independence.
- Northern Arabia and the Caliphate has a Non aggressive pact for 50 years.
- Northern Arabia and Caliphate shares the same borders.
- Mecca will remain in control of the Caliphate.
- Northern Arabia and the Caliphate are allies.
- Northern Arabia may join the Zanzibar trade pact.
- Northern Arabia must be recognised as independent by the Caliphate.
- Northern Arabia and the Calipahet signs an alliance.
- The Caliphate must help Northern Arabia in any future war.
Northern Arabia: Mod response: