This is a treaty that is agreed upon by the powers of the Republic of Rome and the Republic of Carthage. It declares an end to the Second Punic War and addresses all grievances, territory changes, and future instances.
- Carthage will return it's Italia province back to Rome, as well as the other half of Sardinia.
- Rome will return it's Iberian province back to Carthage, as well as part of Sicily.
- The provinces returned to their respective owners will not be harmed or damaged in any way.
- Carthage shall not expand over land beyond the Iberian Peninsula.
- Rome shall not expand over land below the Iberian Peninsula.
- A mandatory peace will be maintained for ten years.
The Republic of Rome -