The Treaty of Manila is a major treaty that ended the war between the Netherlands and her allies and Malacca and her allies. This treaty is a result of mercy being shown in an preventive effort to keep the Marrikuwuyanga from becoming useless to the Netherlands and her allies. The War took place on the Netherlands colony of Sunda and this treaty is to end all foreign assaults on the islands of Sunda
- Malacca will fall under the Netherlands as a protectorate and a pro-Dutch government will be installed in the country.
- Timor will cede an enclave to Hispania along the easternmost area of its nation for exploration, trade and to prevent more issues from arising up in the area. (Australia)
- Timor will cede an enclave to Britannia along her westernmost territories for exploration and to prevent more issues from arising up into the area. (Australia)
- Hispania requests that the Dutch enclave of Madras in India be ceded as payment for Hispanian involvement in the war against the Muslim powers.
- The Netherlands will be given unbridled access and head to the Spice islands for a full fifteen years ahead of Spain and Britannia following this treaty.
- Timor may not interfere with European politics in the region for a period of 100 years
Britannia finds this treaty suitable FOR THE GLORY OF THE PARTY! 04:36, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Netherlands: Tr0llis (talk) 17:30, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Malacca: (mod since toby switched) Fed (talk) 17:33, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Timor: Protector of Islam, Leader of the Faithful, The Destroyer of Evil and the The Great Leader, Sultan Yaghnam Gulpilil of the Sultanate of Timor RexImperio (talk) 16:38, July 30, 2014 (UTC)