The Treaty of Madrid is an end of war treaty discussion the terms of Surrender for the Kingdom of Spain.
1. The United Kingdom (British Empire) will assume control over the now Component kingdoms of Galicia and Andalusia.
2. The Empire of Brazil will assume Control of Huelva in the south as it had been Gifted this territory by the British empire.
3. The Colonies of Cuba, The Philippines and Puerto Rico will fall under the Jurisdiction of the US and will be rebuilt as territories.
4. The Spanish colonies of the Canary islands, and Equatorial Guinea will revert to the Empire of Brazil, and the Spanish colonies landlocked in Africa just above the British Gold coast will fall under UK control
5. The Spanish royal family will remain on the throne but will be under strict scrutiny by all signatories to prevent any more undue issues to the Spanish people. The Monarchy is also stripped of all power, and a government Favourable to the Signatories will be put in place.
(this is due to the probable rioting that will occur if we attempt to break apart Spain in its entirety. fully splintering it will cause huge issues with the populace that im not sure even the British could control.)
(Spain will remain. Oct will not. I am changing the Governing system to Constitutional Monarchy)
(I'm sure we can make a new government)
6. The Spanish Kingdoms will all repair their own damages for instigating the war against these powers.
7. Spain will never be reformed as a full nation unified without the permission of the other signatories. It will also not reunite in any way, shape or form without all parties that control the uniting areas express permission.
(If you have any other suggestions let me know. British empire may change the terms)
Nope - they are under control of multiple different nations you don't get to decide what happens here.
Let's not also forget your king IS in British custody.
- United States of America: This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 01:30, October 2, 2013 (UTC)