- San Francisco becomes a city operated by the Global Cooperation. It will replace Marseille as the seat of the Global Cooperation, and will also house the Global Cooperation criminal court and Global prison (on Alcatraz)
- Mexico gets: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, all land in Nevada and California south of the 37th parallel
- Oklahoma becomes an independent state for Native Americans.
- Japan gets Hawaii, Washington, and the land in Idaho north of the 46th parallel. and the Philippines
- Iberia gets Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Florida (as well as control of the Panama Canal)
- Denmark gets Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts land south of the 42nd parallel (including Cape Cod and Nantucket)
- Netherlands gets the remainer of Massachusetts
- France gets Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana (old Louisiana)
- China gets Northern California, Oregon, the remaining part of Idaho, Utah, and the remaining part of Nevada.
- Germany gets New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Wisconsin
- Border Rivers (Mississippi, Red, Potomac, etc.) must be available for trade and open to all members of the Global Cooperation
- Communist Russia will be expelled from the Global Cooperation. The Russian Republic will remain in, but without Council membership. The Russian Republic will receive Alaska.
- Italy will be expelled from the global Cooperation, and given sanctions. Two council member slots will switch off between Mexico, Arabia, Australia, and the Russian Republic.