The Treaty of London was a treaty concerning the future of Britannia after the disposal of the Authoriarian Regime.
- Each nation that participated in the war will help in the rebuilding process of Britannia, and donate at least 0.5% of their GDP for the next 8 years.
- Each nation shall set up several military bases throughout Britannia, to help the nation rebuild.
- The provinces of Ireland, Scotland, and Wales will be given a referendum whether to with Britannia, or to go their own separate ways.
- Jersey shall turn into a UN military base for 15 years under Reman administration, then be returned to Britannia.
- Reme - Saturn120 23:26, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Algoquonia -
- Spain -
- Rome -
- Kuba -
- The Netherlands -
- Britain - AH28