Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
THIS TREATY IS NOW NOT PART OF THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN MAP GAME.
Treaty of Liverpool was a treaty which was proposed by the United States of the Atlantic in 1948 to end the Russo-Atlantic War.
- Russia must withdraw from Persia and accept the Treaty of Karachi.
- Russia must withdraw from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. They will form Greater Kazakhstan and join the United Nations, and join the American sphere of influence.
- Russia must withdraw from Canada and give it to the Atlantic.
- The land beyond the river Lena will become Atlantic territory.
- Russia must pay for the rebuilding of the Atlantic cities that they nuked during the war. They also pay a bit more for damage of the war. They have to pay war reparations to Saudi Arabia and India.
- Russia must lose interest in Mongolia.
- Russia must stay out of other country's interests.
- Russia will lose its status as a great power.
- Russia must spend their money on rebuilding themselves than on military.
- Russia will not develop the nuclear bomb to the year 1998.
- Russia will cut all ties with Finland.
- Russia must not attack Atlantic. The same other way round.
- Russia must support the Republic of California.
- Russia will be demilitarized until 1998.
THE USDR ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE WARMONGERING CAPITALISTS.
Any problems you have with the treaty state here:
The United States is expanding ridiculously fast. The United States basically wants to remove all competition by stripping the Soviet Union of its satellite states and territory. ~ China