This is a Treaty outlining the terms for Portugal, and her colonies following the war of Succession over the crown of Portugal
As this was a war of Succession and Portugal refused to Recognize Emperor Dom Pedro II of House Braganza, direct heirs to Portugals Royal family and by right and claim, the rightful rulers of Portugal, the Kingdom of Portugal, and all her colonies worldwide. These are the Terms of Surrender as laid out by Brazil, and the British Empire which recognizes Brazils claim over the throne of Portugal.
- The Empire of Brazil will take over all Administrative duties of Portugals colonies
- The Current surviving memers of the Royal Family of Portugal will be deported to the Capital city of Brazil under guard.
- The Royal Family of Portugal Will Renounce all claims to the throne of Portugal for now and forever.
- House Braganza of Brazil will be the Recognized monarchs of Portugal and will be integrated into the Empire as Such.
- The Portuguese military and all her equipment will be turned over to the Empire of Brazil.
- Brazil will Rebuild all Damages done during the Conflict.
- During the integration of Portugal into the Empire it will be treated with Respect and not abused improperly except for normal occupational duties as required
United States of America: This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 00:10, September 24, 2013 (UTC)