Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Lesbos was a treaty between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice as an end to the brief Third Ottoman-Venetian War. This was to allow Venice to utilize its resources against the concurrent invasions of Hungary and Italy.
The terms of the treaty were:
- The Ottomans remove their army from attacking Venitian territories
- An area of 250 sq miles near the city of Durazzo is ceded to Venice
- The Islands of Crete and Cyprus are ceded to the Ottomans
- Either party of this treaty may withdraw from it if necessary, ending all obligations
- Ottomans: Selim, the First of that name, Commander of the Faithful, Heir of the Prophet, Leader of the House of Osman, Caesar of Rome, Procurator of the Two Holy Mosques, Sultan of Sultans, Khan of Khans, Emperor of the Turkish Domains I would like to thank Feud for making Borealia possible 23:03, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Venice: Palo Sommaripa, Doge of Venice, Lord of Andros OCT MARIUS, Hail Marius