| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
The Treaty of Lauenburg was a peace treaty that officially ended the Hessian Wars against Munster and its allies.
- The nation of Hesse shall agree to a peace with other nations involved lasting a minimum of fifty years, in which it shall not influence, attack, or interfere with the states that were involved in this conflict.
- The nation of Hesse shall never again influence or combat the nation of Munster for the purpose of expansion or personal gain.
- All land seized by Hesse during the Invasion of Hamburg shall be returned to their rightful owners. Bremen and Bruchhausen will be established as vassals of Hamburg from this newly acquired territory.
- The nation of Berg shall be released from Hessian vassalage and established as a vassal of the Archbishop of Cologne.
- All Hessian colonies in Africa shall be absorbed into the Austrian/German territory of Westenland.
- Oldenburg shall be granted all Hessian colonies in the North Sea and Atlantic, including all settlements on Greenland.
- Bavaria shall be granted a section of Bremen to be used as a port.
May the Grand Duke Franz see a visualization/map of the proposed cessions Bavaria will be ceded? Franz-Albert would preferrably want a maritime-bordering chunk of land which connects to Bavaria proper, through the vassals of Saxony and Thuringia. Cookiedamage (talk) 01:11, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
Princess Eva inquires a few things in the treaty.
This is what she asks:
Term 1: She is fine with.
Term 2: She is fine with.
Term 3: Why give Albion more power in Germany?
Term 4: She is fine with.
Term 5: She asks that the Hessian side of Neu Bruchhausen be given to the Oldenburgers, and the Ludwig Insels be given to Austria.
Term 6: She accepts, but asks to keep or jointly govern Neu Lippe.
Term 7: She asks if it shall be rented or governed exclusively by the Bavarians. She also asks how much of this land shall be given.
Count von Berg,
- Royal Adjutant & Messenger to the Regents
Firstly, you were partially responsible for giving Albion that power in Germany in the first place. Giving the land back to Hamburg will help Albion, yes, but they will also eventually grant that region autonomy as they agreed in previous treaties. As for the African colonies, Oldenburg doesn't have much power in West Africa, so it makes sense to give the African stuff to Austria and the Northern stuff to Oldenburg. After this war Hesse will essentially have no ports, so partially owning any colonies at all isn't very practical. As for Bavaria, I was thinking around ten pixels. Mscoree (talk) 01:50, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
Just a suggestion (not sure if this is being considered considering the treaty is still under construction), but maybe release Frankfurt as independent or a vassal/part of Mainz. It could also be combined with Augsburg to make some sort of Imperial Capital territory. Tr0llis (talk) 01:54, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
Oldenburg likes the terms, but does state that it would kinda make sense for us to get the African colony, purely because we directly border it, and it was set up as a joint Oldenburg-Hessian enteprise. (We're not going to push for it though). Callumthered (talk) 05:46, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Princess-Regent Eva I of Hesse, Blocky858 (talk) 22:42, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor on behalf of the Archduchy of Austria and its holdings, and the Holy Roman Empire - Mscoree (talk) 22:44, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Grand Duke Franz-Albert von Wittelsbach on behalf of the Grand Duchy of Bavaria (Signing for Cookie) - Mscoree (talk) 23:54, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Duchess-Regent Adelheid of Hamburg (observer status only) Gib clay, remove Kebab
- Count Christian VI of Oldenburg- Callumthered (talk) 01:34, May 25, 2014 (UTC)