The Treaty of Kursk was the treaty that ended the Novgorodan War of Independence, between 1571 and 1573.
- The Treaty of Moscow will be deemed null and void, as the three powers composing the Tsardom of Russia have been separated. The Tsardom of Russia will be declared extinct, and the Grand Duchy of Moscow will be declared its successor.
- The Grand Duchy of Moscow will recognise independence of Novgorod and Pskov, as well as its lost vassal states of Chernihiv and Kiyv.
- No land swaps will occur in the treaty.
- Tsardom of Russia/Grand Duchy of Moscow Agrees Mod response Sine dei gloriem "Ex Initio Terrae" (talk) 23:02, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Republic of Novgorod - Scarlet Outlaw
- Romania - Vladimir Dracul Basarab, Lord Protector of Romania, Lord Protector of Somalia, Protector of Bulgaria, Protector of Kiev, and Dragon of the South. Stephanus rex (talk) 22:49, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- The Tartary - Paul I of houses Manghud and Jochid, by the Grace of God Emperor of the Great Tatar Empire, Khan of Tatars and Mongols and the White and Blue Hordes and Prince of the Volga, son of Genghis and Protector of the Great Steppe, signs, embodied through the Great Kurultay of the Nation. Fed (talk) 00:17, July 24, 2014 (UTC)