Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Krakow was drafted in 1483 by the Gurkani Sultan, Suleiman Beg Mirza who had sought to weaken the Polish Empire and to prop up the Astrakhan Khanate as an effective buffer state between the Gurkani and Europe. It would become the official document to end the Cossack War that had lasted from 1481 to 1483. The war witnessed the conquest of large swathes of Polish territory and the sacking of Vilnius; effectively crippling the Polish state for decades to come.
The Treaty was later signed at the city of Krakow, the defacto capital of the Polish Empire and a city that was threatened with destruction had the Treaty not been signed.
- The Polish Empire will cede its strip of Black Sea coastline to the Gurkani Sultanate.
- The Polish Empire will cede its territories in otl South Ukraine to the Astraakhan Khanate.
- The Polish Empire will cede its Ruthenian territories, releasing a Ruthenian state henceforth known as the Cossack Hetmanate.
- The Polish Empire will relinquish and renounce all claims over the areas ceded to the victorious powers. It will also refrain from ever interfering in the internal or external affairs of the Cossack Hetmanate
- The Polish Empire will pay tribute to the Astrakhan Khanate for a period of 20 years.
- The Polish Empire will sign a truce with the Astrakhan Khanate and the Cossack Hetmanate that will last for a period of 20 years initially, and can later be extended if Polish/Astrakhan/Cossack leadership wishes to do so.
On behalf of Sultan Suleiman Shah Mirza, The Amir of the Gurkani, the Conqueror of Empires, the Shahenshah of Iran, the Custodian of Najaf, the Sultan of all Persians, the Protector of the Caliph, and the Destroyer of the Infidels; Sikandar Mirza, the Amir of Bukhara -
Polish guy - ~Wolvesmod
Khan of Astrakhan. Khan of Khans of all Tartars. Khagan of the Golden Horde. Abukhan