Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Kor'na Yasse was the primary document signed by all countries involved in the Global War, formally ending that conflict. It was signed on December 25, 1932 exactly three years after the Christomass massacres which opened the second world war.
While the members of the Allied Coalition had individually given up already, it was until this treaty was accepted that their unconditional surrenders were formally recognized.
Two notable aspects of the treaty are that:
1. It was signed after what only appeared to be a few weeks of discussion
2. Concessions of the losing countries were less severe than those of the last world war
This first aspect was possible as concessions had been agreed upon amongst most of the nations already, and so it was merely the semantics of the treaty that had to be set out, preceded however by agreement talks with the Inca. In general though, the results of the treaty were very acceptable to all the world leaders. Most surprising of all was the effect of the treaty on the Mongol Empire. Aside from paying moderate reparations to the Japanese and the Romans, the Mongols were let off easy. In fact, the Mongol Empire was allowed to keep most of their newly acquired territories from during the war. How this was possible is a heavily controversial subject within world politics, but most historians agree it had something to do with the deep information networks the Mongols had in Rome and Japan during the war.
- Romans and Maya are granted more Inca land in South Columbia, particularly along the shore
- Romans, Maya and Zulus are granted some Inca land in Africa
- Vaccination technology is given to Maya, Roman and Japanese scientists
- Tactical information gained during the war is handed over to JaRoMe (colloquial name for the Global Powers)
- A massive sum of Mongolian gold is paid to the Ottomans for their losses
- The Khmeri are given two Ghenghis-class battleships, the largest vessels in the world
- The Japanese got most of the Mongols southern islands, in addition to large tracts of land around the province of Korea
- The Romans are ceded small quantities of Danish land in Europe, Frigerra and North Columbia
- The Maya are ceded 100 million liters of Danish oil in reparations
- The Maya receive 10 sq km of Cubagua for the construction of a permanent military base
- Pay reparations to JaRoMe in the form of agricultural products and nickel
- Trade concessions involving agricultural products are made for the Japanese
- Pay reparations to the Japanese in silver
United Chiefdoms of Columbia
- Large land concessions to the Maya and minor ones to the Romans
- Pay reparations to the Maya in oil and precious metals
Republic of Vinland
- Land ceded to the UCC and the Mongols
- Pay reparations to JaRoMe in oil and precious metals