- Owari (on behalf of the Japanese United Front) - Vatonica (talk) 03:41, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Ming China - --Love you, Everyone's favorite Girl, Kaori! (talk) 03:54, February 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Both sides will cease their current hostilities.
- All Japanese member states of the Japanese United Front will recognize China's authority over the Ryukyu Islands.
- The state of Owari will lease China a small port in the Ise Bay so that China can easier trade with Owari.
- Should either party in this treaty invade the other (including any current member state of the Japanese United Front), this treaty is voided.