Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Kiwinaw was signed to end the Mackinac War, while it also reformed the Nehilaw political system.
Article 1: On the Division of Territory
- The Ashinabe state shall be henceforth dissolved, and its component territories will become Nehilaw.
- The western portion, ethnically Chippewa, shall be united with Gojijiwininag to form the larger vassal of Chippewa.
- The eastern portion shall become the new vassal of Mackinac.
- The southern portion shall become the new vassal of Odawa.
Article 2: On Future Politics
- The Nehilaw will reform the Sachemate to give full representation (six seats) in the council to all of the new territories.
- These territories will have equal rights to the Cree territories, and shall have all commensurate obligations also.
- The chiefs of the Ashinabe shall be given these new seats, which shall be theirs for posterity.
Chieftains of the Ashinabe-