Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Kiev was a peace treaty among the belligerents of the war of the eastern states of Europe and the Golden Horde.
- The belligerents of the war will remain at white peace and status quo.
- A non-aggression pact will be enacted that will last 30 years and shall not be broken.
- Troops from both sides will be withdrawn from each others borders.
- Land will not be taken from neither side from this war.
- Grand Duchy of Muscovy:
- Merchant Republic of Novgorod: 02:18, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Golden Horde: Fed (talk) 02:28, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Principality of Tver: LefthandedLunatic (talk) 11:36, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
This is not yet signature, You ignorant fools. I was working on playing geopolitics and long term benefits while you ... just gave our win up? http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Sarai_and_Coppenhagen_Treaties_(Principia_Moderni_III) -Lx (leave me a message) 21:59, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
I don't want this war to continue any more disagreements between us as players, so I threw away our spoils of war. I'm sick of people complaining when land is taken. Even though we don't get to enjoy the spoils, we at least got to enjoy the war. Remember, the map game is not for winning, it's for writing history.