Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Treaty of Krakow will be exercised, but lasting instead only a total of ten years, and upon its conclusion the nations of Poland and Slovakia will be released as detailed in the treaty.
- Romania will immediately cease hostilities with Russia.
- The nations of Austria, Poland, Romania, and Russia will agree to a non aggression pact lasting a minimum of seventy-five years.
- Slovakia shall remain a vassal of Poland, making that portion of the Treaty of Krakow void, and the nation of Austria shall be compensated monetarily for the change.
- Constantius and Radu Grand Consuls of Romania :Stephanus rex (talk) 00:01, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and Archduke of Austria, on behalf of the Holy Roman Empire and the Archduchy of Austria - Mscoree (talk) 00:03, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Russia: Fritzmet (talk) 00:09, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Poland: Charles V, on behalf of the occupied territories of Poland - Mscoree (talk) 00:03, June 24, 2014 (UTC)