The Treaty of Kassel is a document in which sells the western lands of Lippe and Bruchhausen to the Duchy of Hesse from the Duchy of Hamburg.
- The land of western Lippe will be sold to Hesse.
- The land of western Bruchhausen will be sold to Hesse.
- Hesse will pay a sum of ducats, depending on the said price of the land as determined by Hamburg.
- Ludwig I, Duke of Hesse,Nassau,Frankfurt, and Thuringia Blocky858 (talk) 21:13, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
- William I, Duke of Hamburg I am that guy (talk) 21:17, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.