Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Karachi was a treaty which ended the Persian War. The Persian War began in 1945, when Persia invaded Pakistan. United States, India, and Saudi Arabia defeated the Persian empire in the late 1946. This culminated to the Russo-American war.
1. The United States of the Atlantic will cease Persia and make it a state.
2. Saudi Arabia gets Iraq and Kuwait.
3. India gets Pakistan.
4. India, the Atlantic, Mexico, Repubic of California, and Saudi Arabia signs an Asian-North American pact to prevent Russian influence from spreading.
- Atlantic: Awesome history 28 (talk) 18:41, August 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Saudi Arabia: Aaron 2 19:26, August 9, 2015 (UTC)