- Persia breaks its alliance with the Entente
- The Ottoman Caliphate breaks its alliance with the Allies
- We establish a trade and political union called the Middle Eastern Union, with headquarters in either Kabul, Mecca or Shiraz (up to vote). Every Middle Eastern ally of the Ottoman Caliphate joins the Union.
We begin the recounciliation of the Sunnis and Shi'a, to unify Islam
- We begin spreading propaganda to the Pakistan (currently in British India), Algeria, Indonesia and most other Muslim parts of the world, telling them about the great things that happen if you join the Union and support independence there.
- All borders between member states will be demilitarised
- British India is hindus, they shouldn't join.
- We mean Pakistan
- If Sunni and shi'a join, fights and violents will occur.
Ottoman caliphate proposal:
We should help out Muslim land our nation under colonial rule.
- Afghanistan (Andreas.martonosy (talk) 00:22, September 5, 2015 (UTC))
- Ottoman Caliphate Bozistanball
We ask Baghdad to be the capital because it has been the capital of Caliphates of the past. We also ask Persia and Afghanistan to help us spread the word to the Muslims from Algeria to Indonesia. (Bozistanball)