|Treaty of Königsberg|
|The Treaty of Peace, Mutual Colonial Understanding, Trade, and Cooperation between the Republic of Pskov and the Duchy of Livonia|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty|
| January 1, 1614|
|Effective||January 1, 1614|
|Signatories|| Knyaz Erikas I Vaalgamaast, |
Hercog Jaagup I Vaalgamaast
|Parties|| Republic of Pskov, |
Duchy of Livonia
Kingdom of Prussia
|Depositary||Imperial Mint of Riga, Livonia|
The Treaty of Königsberg was a 1612 treaty that officially ended the state of war that existed between the Kingdom of Prussia and the Duchies of Hamburg and Livonia. The war that the treaty concluded, the Livonian War, had begun in 1610, but the front which was closed with this treaty began in 1611.
The treaty was signed on February 19, 1612 at the castle of Königsberg, Prussia by the rulers of Prussia, Hamburg, and Livonia. The terms of the treaty went into effect on March 1, 1612, which coincided with the coronation of Duke Jaagup Vaalgamaast as King of Prussia.
- The current state of war that exists between the Duchy of Livonia, Duchy of Hamburg, and the coalition of the Republic of Pskov, Kingdom of Prussia, Tsardom of Russia, and Commonwealth of Poland-Lithuania (heretoafter as PSKOV, HAMBURG and LIVONIA, RUSSIA, POLAND-LITHUANIA respectively) is hereby concluded, with all nations to now resume normal and peacetime relationships, as they were prior to the declaration of war by PSKOV in 1610.
- The colonial property of LIVONIA's Vȯiti Vež colonial government shall become colonial property of PSKOV's Pskovian Imperial Company.
- The government of LIVONIA shall pay for the relocation of Livonian citizens from Pskovian colonial properties, and shall relinquish all claim to the lands of the Imperial Sea previously explored, colonized, settled, or granted to Pskov.
- The government LIVONIA shall be forced to consult the Knyaz of PSKOV (or his legal successor) prior to the creation or expansion of any colonies.
- LIVONIA shall pay for any reparations deemed necessary by PSKOV and PRUSSIA for any damages caused as a result of the Livonian War. This is equivalent to 500,000 zolotniks
- PSKOV, PRUSSIA and LIVONIA shall enter into a 20-year non-aggression pact that shall only be breakable if one nation violates the terms of this Treaty or any successor treaties that bind Pskov, Prussia, and LIVONIA together.
- The nation of LIVONIA shall cede the city of Narva and several border territories and fortifications PSKOV (counties 4 and part of 9, 2, and 17) , which shall be formed into the Republic of Narva, a vassal of PSKOV.
- LIVONIA shall not refortify the Pskovian border for a period of fifty years. This includes a prohibition on castles, forts, or other defensive structures directly on the Pskovian border, as well as a force numbering over 8,000 men within one hundred miles of the border at any time.
- LIVONIA shall cede a portion of its southern territory south of the city of Riga to PRUSSIA (counties 12, 13, 14, 15), which shall be designated as a Prussian vassal within the Holy Roman Empire, known as the Duchy of Estland.
- LIVONIA shall relinquish all claims to the nations of Osel-Wiek and Courland, and shall make no attempts to conquer, annex, or influence these nations.
On Future Cooperation
- Traders bearing the flag and seals of Pskov shall be able to do business in LIVONIA without tariff or restriction, while Livonia must pay a tariff of 20% on all exports and imports, save those from Merchants and traders bearing the flags and seals of PSKOV, to be deposited in the Pskov Treasury.
- LIVONIA shall let the Pskov Imperial Company(to be referred to as the PIC) to establish a trading house in Riga, and all free cities
- LIVONIA shall allow the PIC to take charge of the custody of Exiles, and allow criminals convicted for crimes against the PIC to be put into PIC custody, allowing exile to the PIC’s holdings instead of Jail time or death or some other corporeal punishment
- LIVONIA shall allow the Pskovian zolotnik as a currency of trade.
- His Ducal Grace, Hercog Jaagup I Vaalgamaast Jelgavast, Duke of Livonia and All Livonian Realms, Protector of the Holy Church in Livonia, and Defender of the Livonian People
- George I, King of Prussia
- His Grace, Stepan Ilych Lavrov, By the will of People and Veche Knyaz of Pskov and Leader of Her Armies
- -Lx (leave me a message)