|Treaty of Jerusalem|
|Drafted||May 27, 1799|
| May 27, 1799|
|Sealed||May 28, 1799|
|Effective||May 28, 1799|
- Great Britain will withdraw all troops and naval warships from the Middle East, and withdraw from the French Revolutionary Wars.
- Ottoman Empire will withdraw from the French Revolutionary Wars.
- French acquisition of Egypt, Cyprus, and Crete from the Ottoman Empire.
- French acquisition of Malta and Gibraltar from Great Britain.
- Britain and Ottoman Empire will have to pay $1,200,000 over an twenty-five year period.