This is a treaty that settles the Egyptian-Saudi Arabian conflict and agree on the division of the Middle East.
- The Egyptian-Saudi Arabian conflict ends. Peace is agreed between the two nations.
- Both nations agree on this division of the middle east. (As seen on the map)
- Baghdad is split between Saudi Arabia on the North and Egypt on the south.
- Damascus and Homs are given to Egypt.
- Turkish and Iraqi Kurdistan are given to Saudi Arabia.
- Hormozgan Province is given to Saudi Arabia and Khuzestan Province is given to Egypt.
- Transjordan,Western Syria,South Iraq and Kuwait are given to Egypt.
- Yemen(Adan), Eastern Syria, Qatar, Bahrain, Trucial States, Oman, North Yemen, (Iraqi-Syrian)Kurdistan are given to Saudi Arabia.
- Both nations agree to jointly fight against any nation, trying to stop this division. Both nations also agree to jointly military cooperate make this division happen.
(Muslim Brotherhood)Saudi Arabia:Bozistanball