| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- The Grand Duchy of Moscow shall be released from the nation of Poland as an independent nation.
- Lithuania shall cede the regions of the East Slavic people highlighted in the attached map to the Grand Duchy of Moscow, as well as any vassals within the highlighted region as direct territory of the Grand Duchy of Moscow.
- The Polish region of Mazovia shall be released as a vassal of the Teutonic Order.
- The Polish territory of the Baltics, including the city of Riga, shall be ceded to the Teutonic Order.
- Władysław II Jagiełło, king of Poland, shall relinquish his rule over Lithuania.
- Poland shall pay for any damages relating to the pagan rebellion in the Teutonic Order that the Prussian government dictates they directly influenced as a heretic state. The Grand Duchy of Moscow shall also be compensated for any major damage to government, military, and civilian property caused by the Polish occupation.
- The Polish crown shall annul all diplomatic treaties with the nations of the Scandinavian union and/or the United Norse Crown for a minimum of twenty years.
- The nation of Poland and its allies shall agree to a non aggression pact with the invading belligerents for a minimum of twenty years.
- The Grand Duchy of Moscow shall respect and maintain the independence of the state of Pskov for a minimum of ten years.
- This treaty becomes valid following the signatures of Poland and Lithuania and at least six belligerents of the invading party, including the Grand Duchy of Moscow, the Teutonic Order, the Kingdom of Bohemia, the Archduchy of Austria, and the Novgorod Republic.
- Grand Duchy of Moscow - User:Edboy452 (talk) 02:35, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Grand Republic of Pskov(I want to see changes please, how could I have been forgoten...how did i not advetrtize myself?) - -Lx (leave me a message) 01:44, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Archduchy of Austria - Mscoree (talk) 02:38, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Teutonic Order/Prussia - --Yank 02:38, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Novgorod Republic - RazorFangZ14 (talk) 02:53, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Electorate of Köln (Cologne) - Mapd00d (talk) 02:56, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Swiss Confederacy - Daeseunglim (talk) 02:47, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Electorate of Trier - NonEuclidean ツ (Talk) 23:56, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Kingdom of Bohemia - Millgy (talk) 23:09, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Kingdom of Poland - Fed (talk) 21:04, February 5, 2014 (UTC) (as mod)
- Kingdom of Lithuania - Fed (talk) 21:04, February 5, 2014 (UTC) (as mod)
- Electorate of Saxony - Toby
- Duchy of Mecklenburg -Flownder10 (talk) 23:53, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- United Norse Crown - 01:38, February 13, 2014 (UTC)