Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This treaty, negotiated in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, was meant to end the Second North American War.
- Confederate States of America
- United States of America (MOD)
- Republic of Canada (MOD)
- French Empire (Acting in the name of the Quebecois and the Mexicans)
- The Confederate States of America shall have control of all states South of the Ohio River.
- The states of
Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia shall become Confederate territory.
- MOD: Maryland is already under Confederate control. In my opinion, the District of Columbia, as the seat of the United States Government, should not be taken from the United States unless you want open dissent and outrage on your hands from your newly occupied subjects. ~Tim
- West of the Mississippi River, the Confederacy shall gain all American land south of the 42nd parallel, except any land in OTL California or Nevada south of the 37th Parallel.
- West of the Mississippi River, Canada shall gain all land North of the 42nd parallel.
- Quebec shall be given independence from Canada.
- All signatories will agree to an exchange of prisoners of war.
- The Confederacy, Mexico and Canada will offer the current inhabitants of their newly acquired land a choice between immigration to the United States, Immigration to a different country or the ability for speedy and fair naturalization under the procedures of their new country.
- The Confederate States will guarantee passage through the Chesapeake Bay and Susquehanna River (which is partially in Maryland) at a rate no higher than $5.00 per ship.
- The Confederacy will gain control of the Rock Island Arsenal in the Mississippi River.
French Request of Amendments
- The current Canadian territory will be divided with Quebec in the following manner: Quebec, Newfoundland and the Maritimes will be integrated in Quebec.
- Confederate Delegation: Vatonica (talk) 20:12, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
- President: Augustus Hill Garland
- Secretary of State: Judah Benjamin
- Confederate Ambassador to the United States: Martin Jenkins Crawford
- Confederate Ambassador to Canada: Willis Benson Machen
- Confederate Ambassador to France: John A. Campbell
- American Delegation:
- Canadian Delegation: ~Wrto12
- French Delegation: Victor Molinaro(talk) 21:05, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, in the name of His Imperial Majesty.
- French Ambassador to the Confederate States
This treaty needs to be revised due to it being ASB and implausible. ~AM
Will you retcon it? Because that would be tough. ~Vatonica
I demand a revision of the treaty articles. They are ASB atm. ~AM
Andy thinks CSA shouldn't get a Pacific coast, but right now it's two mods vs two mods, so no need to revise the treaty yet until a conclusion is reached ... ~Wrto12