Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Romania will annex the strip of Polish lands protruding into Romania
- Hungary will annex a slightly expanded Slovakia.
- All participants will agree to 20 years of peace.
Make sure the land you receive is under the percentage in the algorithm and it's fine. I won't give any land to Pskov since they're not in the war. In past wars this wasn't allowed, for example when Sine tried to give land to Bavaria during the Austria war. Poland shouldn't annex land from its own side, that doesn't really make sense. I won't annex Volodga, it's not even connected to my nation, and it seems you only want to do that because that whole thing with it previously. Fritzmet (talk) 23:05, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
I'd like to propose the following:
- Romania will receive an expanded Volhynia as a vassal.
- Romania will annex the strip of Polish lands protruding into Romania.
- Hungary will annex Slovakia.
- All participants will agree to a 20 year NAP.
- Moscow will return the lands acquired from Pskov through the Treaty of Pskov in exchange for a large sum of money.
Also for the last term that isn't really needed, since any potential unity like that hasn't happened yet, and when it does is only temporary. Plus when it does happened it will be administered like it is right now, so not really stronger or weaker than our current state (sort of like Spain and Austria in ATL). Fritzmet (talk) 23:35, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Why did you add more terms? I was trying to say remove the last term because it redundant, not to replace it. Also you said you would remove Poland annexing land from Russia. Fritzmet (talk) 01:05, August 9, 2014 (UTC)