Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Gwadar is an official document signed by the Safavid Empire and the Kingdom of Éire in order for the later to lease Safavid land for 75 years.
- The Gwadar belt, consisting of Gwadar and the area north of it, will be given to Éire as a client state for 75 years, after which Éire must return it to the Safavid Empire
- This part is rendered invalid in case Éire already loses the belt (e.g. The land is returned earlier or simillar events)
- Éire will, over a period of 5 years, pay the price for the leasing which has been determined previously.
- Both Éire and Safavid Persia agree to send supplies to one another in case of a conflict for the next 20 years.
- Éire and Safavid Persia will begin trade and Éiric traders will have the freedom to trade in Safavid land
- Éire will aid in the supplying of Safavid holdings separated from Persia, yet still lying on the coast of the Indian ocean.
Safavid Shahanshah Zadok Shirazi - Scarlet Outlaw