The Treaty of Gwadar is an official document signed by the Safavid Empire and the Kingdom of Éire in order for the later to lease Safavid land for 75 years.
- The Gwadar belt, consisting of Gwadar and the area north of it, will be given to Éire as a client state for 75 years, after which Éire must return it to the Safavid Empire
- This part is rendered invalid in case Éire already loses the belt (e.g. The land is returned earlier or simillar events)
- Éire will, over a period of 5 years, pay the price for the leasing which has been determined previously.
- Both Éire and Safavid Persia agree to send supplies to one another in case of a conflict for the next 20 years.
- Éire and Safavid Persia will begin trade and Éiric traders will have the freedom to trade in Safavid land
- Éire will aid in the supplying of Safavid holdings separated from Persia, yet still lying on the coast of the Indian ocean.
Safavid Shahanshah Zadok Shirazi - Scarlet Outlaw