Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Treaty between Korea, ROC, Bao's Faction, and the rest of the Chinese Confederacy members to dissolve the Chinese Confederacy/Kochino and end the Second (Third) Chinese Civil War.
The Chinese Confederacy/Kochino will dissolve under these conditions:
The cities of Shanghai and Beijing will continue to be Korean vassals.
The city of Guangzhou will be a Korean vassal.
The cities of Taipei, Chongqing will form a special economic zone between the former Chinese Confederacy and Korea Terms are: Minimal tariffs, dual citizenship, expended border crossing, special discounted rates for manufacturing licenses for both Korean and Chinese companies.
**The factions will have a military cap of three million defensive soldiers in order to ensure war never happens again.
- Unless previous treaties limited the military to 1.5 million soldiers (Treaty of Bangkok in Wu's case)
- Unless during a major world war or against a rogue nation (WW4)
Regions of Control:
Wu controls Central China
ROC controls Taiwan and Southern China
PRC controls Western China
Northern China controls Northern China
Manchuria Controls Non Korean occupied Manchuria
Korea controls Korea and Korean-occupied Manchuria (Treaty of Frankfurt land gain)
All signatories agree to the Treaty of Hong Kong, Treaty of Frankfurt, Treaty of Bangkok, and the Geneva Convention.
- The Chinese Confederacy/Kochino will dissolve
- The city of Shanghai will remain a Korean vassal
- The former states of the Chinese Confederacy will form a new nation known as the Republic of China.
- The Republic of China will control all of former Wu; China, Republic of; and the states of the Chinese Confederation, with its capital in Beijing.
- Korea controls Korea and Korean-occupied Manchuria (Treaty of Frankfurt land gain).
- The Taipei Pact will continue to exist, consisting of China, Germany, and the United States, and will ensure peace in Asia, alongside Korea and other neighboring nations.
- The rebel leader, General Bao, will be given over to Chinese officials and tried in a fair court.
- All the signatories will set up special economic zones in major cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, and Chongqing.
- The Treaty of Bangkok, Treaty of Frankfurt, Treaty of Hong Kong, and the Geneva Convention must be followed
- All signatories agree to follow the Treaty of Hong Kong, Treaty of Frankfurt, Treaty of Bangkok, and the Geneva Convention.
- Korea-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 16:21, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- ROC- Octavian, Hail Marius 14:53, August 7, 2013 (UTC) (I play as the RoC)
- (No Ninja does. Korea and its allies won the war for Wu and therefore Ninja gets to play as the RoC)
- Wu---Ninjasvswarriors (talk) 02:16, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- PRC-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 19:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Northern China-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 19:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Manchuria-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 19:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- United States- Mscoree (talk) 00:40, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Germany- Doesn't need to sign. Russia- Doesn't need to sign.
- UK-#LivinLikeFeudal (talk) 19:41, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Celtiberian Community: g greg e (talk) 19:49, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Notice: The treaty has new terms. Please read them, add your input, and sign.