This is the Treaty between Korea, ROC, Bao's Faction, and the rest of the Chinese Confederacy members to dissolve the Chinese Confederacy/Kochino and end the Second (Third) Chinese Civil War.
The Chinese Confederacy/Kochino will dissolve under these conditions:
The cities of Shanghai and Beijing will continue to be Korean vassals.
The city of Guangzhou will be a Korean vassal.
The cities of Taipei, Chongqing will form a special economic zone between the former Chinese Confederacy and Korea Terms are: Minimal tariffs, dual citizenship, expended border crossing, special discounted rates for manufacturing licenses for both Korean and Chinese companies.
**The factions will have a military cap of three million defensive soldiers in order to ensure war never happens again.
- Unless previous treaties limited the military to 1.5 million soldiers (Treaty of Bangkok in Wu's case)
- Unless during a major world war or against a rogue nation (WW4)
Regions of Control:
Wu controls Central China
ROC controls Taiwan and Southern China
PRC controls Western China
Northern China controls Northern China
Manchuria Controls Non Korean occupied Manchuria
Korea controls Korea and Korean-occupied Manchuria (Treaty of Frankfurt land gain)
All signatories agree to the Treaty of Hong Kong, Treaty of Frankfurt, Treaty of Bangkok, and the Geneva Convention.
- The Chinese Confederacy/Kochino will dissolve
- The city of Shanghai will remain a Korean vassal
- The former states of the Chinese Confederacy will form a new nation known as the Republic of China.
- The Republic of China will control all of former Wu; China, Republic of; and the states of the Chinese Confederation, with its capital in Beijing.
- Korea controls Korea and Korean-occupied Manchuria (Treaty of Frankfurt land gain).
- The Taipei Pact will continue to exist, consisting of China, Germany, and the United States, and will ensure peace in Asia, alongside Korea and other neighboring nations.
- The rebel leader, General Bao, will be given over to Chinese officials and tried in a fair court.
- All the signatories will set up special economic zones in major cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, and Chongqing.
- The Treaty of Bangkok, Treaty of Frankfurt, Treaty of Hong Kong, and the Geneva Convention must be followed
- All signatories agree to follow the Treaty of Hong Kong, Treaty of Frankfurt, Treaty of Bangkok, and the Geneva Convention.
- Korea-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 16:21, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- ROC- Octavian, Hail Marius 14:53, August 7, 2013 (UTC) (I play as the RoC)
- (No Ninja does. Korea and its allies won the war for Wu and therefore Ninja gets to play as the RoC)
- Wu---Ninjasvswarriors (talk) 02:16, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- PRC-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 19:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Northern China-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 19:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Manchuria-This is UglyTurtle, Signing off. 19:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- United States- Mscoree (talk) 00:40, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Germany- Doesn't need to sign. Russia- Doesn't need to sign.
- UK-#LivinLikeFeudal (talk) 19:41, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Celtiberian Community: g greg e (talk) 19:49, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Notice: The treaty has new terms. Please read them, add your input, and sign.