The Treaty of Genoa was devised by the various members of the Mediterranian Coalition during the Genoa Peace Conference as a peace treaty and post-war reconstruction plan after the Grand Mediterranean Coalition's victory against Italy.
- Hostilities between the United Crown of Great Iberia and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the Empire of Bulgaria and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the Archduchy of Austria-Bavaria and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the Kingdom of Hungary and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the Despotate of Serbia and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the Kingdom of Burgundy and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
- Hostilities between the States of the Church and the Kingdom of Italy shall cease.
ARTICLE IIThe Kingdom of Italy shall be dissolved, and divided into the following:
- Duchy of Milan
- Duchy of Savoy
- Most Serene Republic of Liguria
- Republic of Florence
- Duchy of Veneto
- Duchy of Corsica
- Duchies of Epirus, Albania and Morea
- County of Malta
- The independence of the Republic of Florence shall proceed peacefully and with immediate effect.
- The independence of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies shall be recognised by all parties, and its sovereignty shall not be impeded upon.
- Italian Istria shall be henceforth ceded to Austria, and incorporated into the Duchy of Carinthia and Carniola.
- All Italian lands east of the Flume Tagliamento shall be incorporated into the Austrian Duchy of Carinthia and Carniola.
- The City of Ernstburg(Trieste) shall be returned to Austrian Posession as a free city.
- The Duchy of Veneto, with borders defined by the Flume Tagliamento in the East, the River Po in the south and River Minicio and Lago di Garda in the west, shall be granted to the Austrian Crown.
- The Citizens of the City of Venice will be allowed to elect a Doge as it was before the Italian Conquest, who will serve as Governor.
- The States of the Church shall be granted the remaining lands south of the River Po and East of Ferrara.
- Matteo I of Italy will henceforth and with immediate effect forsake the title "King of Italy", abdicating it to and merging it with the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire, on whoever's head it may sit for time immemorial.
- Matteo I of Italy shall be stripped of all his other pre-existing titles, which shall be replaced with that of the Duke of Milan.
- The Duchy of Milan will be prohibited from aggressive action against the other aforementioned parts of the former Kingdom of Italy; the Grand Mediterranean Coalition will be obligated to assist in the defence of these territories should the Duchy of Milan defy this provision of the Treaty.
- The Most Serene Republic of Liguria shall be returned to the United Crown of Great Iberia. Iberian Sovereignty over Liguria shall be recognised by all parties.
- The Duchy of Corsica shall be awarded to the United Crown. Iberian Sovereignty over Corsica shall be recognised by all parties.
- The Duchies of Epirus, Albania and Morea shall be dealt with as the Empire of Bulgaria sees fit. Whatever decision Bulgaria makes shall be recognised by all parties.
- The Territory Surrounding and including the Serbian city of Nis shall be ceded to Bulgaria (As per the Map)
- Territory in North Albania shall be sceded to Serbia.(As Per the map)
- Matteo I and all Future Dukes of Milan will cease their heretical practice of refusing to aknowledge the Austrian Archducal title.
- The Duchy of Savoy, expanded to include the former Marquisate of Saluzzo, shall be re-established with Burgundian assistance, and under its rightful rulers, the House of Savoy.
- The territories of Geneva and Vaud (modern OTL canton borders) shall be ceded to the Kingdom of Burgundy.
- THh County of Malta shall be returned to the United Crown of Great Iberia.
- Matteo I of Italy shall renounce the Compact of Valletta, an agreement conducted with Heathens, which after the rattification of this treaty will be considered null and void.
- Should the Duchy of Milan defy any provision aforementioned, all other parties shall have the right and duty to declare a state of war against Milan and ensure the total destruction of its government.
- Except in the case of the invocation of Article III, Clause 1 of this Treaty, hostilities between the Grand Mediterranean Coalition, the former territories of the Kingdom of Italy and the Duchy of Milan shall be prohibited for a period of 30 years.
- Her Majesty Eleanor I, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdoms of Aragon, Castile, Catalonia, Gibraltar, Granada, Leon, Majorca, Navarre, Sardinia, Valencia and Zaragoza, Queen; Defender of the Faith
- His Majesty Ferdinand V and II, by the Grace of God, of the Kingdoms of Castile, Gibraltar, Granada, Leon and Navarre, King; of the Kingdoms of Aragon, Catalonia, Majorca, Sardinia, Valencia and Zaragoza, Crown Prince; Defender of the Faith
- His Majesty, Ferdinand, dei Gratia (Apostolic) King of Hungary, Archduke of Austria and Duke of All Bavaria, Duke of Carinthia and Carniola, Duke of Veneto, High Seat of House Habsburg and House Wittelsbach
- His Highness, Charles, by the Grace of God, King of Burgundy and Grand Duke of the West, etc.
- His Highness Alessandro Miossi, Regent-General of the Two Sicilies
- His Majesty Simeon I, by the Grace of God, of the Empire of Bulgaria, Tsar; Defender of the Faith
- His Holiness Leo X, Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the States of the Church, Servant of the servants of God. Callumthered (talk) 14:02, October 14, 2016 (UTC)
- His Grace Matteo, Duke of Milan
Burgundy is going to want the regions of Geneva and Vaud ceded directly to it, and suggest that an independent duchy of Savoy (including Saluzzo) be created to divide Milan from France. Also, it should be specified that Milan is surrendering the title of "King of Italy" back to the Holy Roman Emperor. I am that guy (talk) 14:05, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
First and Foremost, Austria wishes the annexation of Ernstberg (Treiste), Istria, Aquileia (defnined as territory up to Lago Di Garda, bounded by the rivers Minicio and Pio). Ammenable to have Auileia reformed as the "Duchy of Veneto", with the Archduke of Austria as Duke of Veneto, and the Doge of Venice as the Governor and Plenopotentiary (with Austrian ultimate veto power). Also, I second the motion that King of Italy goes to the Emperor.-Lx (leave me a message) 17:06, October 13, 2016 (UTC)