Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Treaty of Dubrovnik|
|Treaty of the Sovereignity of Croatia and the acknowledgement of the Holy Roman Emperor and Bohemian King's claim on the throne of Hungary|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty|
|Signatories|| Rinaldo di Durazzo, King of Croatia|
Wenceslaus V, Holy Roman Emperor, King of Bohemia, King of Hungary
|Language||Latin, Croatian, Hungarian,|
- Rinaldo di Durazzo will receives Wenceslaus IV's blessing to be King of Croatia
- Wenceslaus V will give up on any Croatian claims
- Croatia will agree to a defensive and trade pact between itself and the territories of Wenceslaus V
- Holy Roman Empire and Hungary:
- The Holy Roman Emperor Wenceslaus V will be acknowledged by the Croatian nobiliy and King Rinaldo di Durazzo