Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Treaty of Dubai|
|Treaty of Peace between the Allied and Associated Powers and Turkey|
|Drafted||June - September 1984|
| 3 October 1985|
Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai, UAE
The Treaty of Dubai was an important peace treaty which ended the state of war between Turkey and the EHU, and officially ended the Middle East War. The treaty was signed on 3 October 1985 in Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai, UAE.
If you want to add terms, add them here first for discussion.
The Republic of Susquehanna will be paid 50 million dollars in war damages from Turkey or 200 1A4 Leopard tanks, 12 F-16's, and 1000 K-22 Bullpup assault rifles. Daeseunglim (talk) 15:05, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Turkey will cede the region of Thrace, which will be established as an tndependent nation, known as the Republic of Thrace
- Turkey will hand over portions of its naval fleet, including ships and technology stolen from the USSR, and its satellite capabilities to the USSR
- Turkey will cede the regions of Hatay, Kilis, Osmaniye, and eastern Icel, which will be annexed by the nation of Syria and controlled by a council appointed by the EHU. This new territory will be a Saudi Arabian vassal
- Turkey will withdraw its claims to Cyprus, or any other Greek, or claimed Aegean Islands, and the nation of Cyprus will be an American protectorate
- All biological weapons and weapons of mass destruction that have been confiscated by the United States will be destroyed, and all nations possessing these weapons will hand them over immediately
- Libya, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia, once a stable government has been established, will be admitted back into the EHU
- Yemen will be admitted into the EHU
- Turkey will disarm its military, keeping its army to 100,000 soldiers, and 400,000 reserves or less at any given time
- Turkey will hand over sections of its navy which was confiscated by the United States at Cyprus and Brighton, to the United States
- The United States will help facilitate the creation of a joint Channel league navy, comprised of US ships and ships confiscated from Turkey
- Turkey will financially and physically support the reconstruction of the holy sites and cities it destroyed
- Greece, Bulgaria, and Romania will be admitted into the Warsaw Pact if they have not already joined the alliance
- All nations who sign this treaty will join the United League of Nations.
It is required that Turkey and at least three principal allied nations sign this treaty to be ratified.
- United States- Mscoree (talk) 17:05, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- The Channel League Nations- Mscoree (talk) 19:20, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- USSR- NPC
- Turkey- NPC
- Libya- NPC
- Morocco- NPC
- Algeria- NPC
- Saudi Arabia- RazorFangZ14 (talk) 22:10, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Republic of Susquehanna- Daeseunglim (talk) 23:12, May 26, 2013 (UTC)