The Treaty of Dubai was a treaty which ended rebels in the Persian Empire in 570.
- Persia would be renamed to the 'Persian Kingdom'
- The houses of the People is created.
- All of the Persian Kingdom will be divided into states.
- In each state one person would represent them in the houses of the People.
- There will be different parties who try and get the most seats in elections
- The party who gets the most seats will be the most powerful in the houses of the people.
- When a party wins the leader will become the Prime Minister of the Persian kingdom.
- The prime minister would have lots of influence in the running of the country.
- The prime minister will be in office for five years.
- Elections will happen every five years.
- The king would have reduced power in Persia.
- In the Houses of People discussions will happen in the running of the country.
- No bribery should happen in the elections, if found then the people involved in the bribe would be executed.
- If the king breaks the law he will get punished.
- All people would have the same laws.
- Laws would be decided in the Houses of the People.
Persian Empire- AH28
The People of Persia- (Mod) Knoxmoor