First Version (1863)
Article I – Territorial Development
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands cede the island of Bali to the Danish Kingdom.
- Both signatories shall recognize each other's territorial interests on other continent
Article II – Economic Development/Society
- Non-regulated, no-tariff trade between the two will occur so that trading relations will be cemented.
Article III – Mutual Defense
- In an event a signatory is attacked, the other will vow to declare war on it to defend it.
- In an event a signatory's colony is attacked, the other will vow to declare war and defend it.
- If either two partners attacks a country, the other partner will vow to send in military support in their campaigns to ensure a swift victory and lessened burden on the aggressor.