Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First Version (1863)
Article I – Territorial Development
- The Kingdom of the Netherlands cede the island of Bali to the Danish Kingdom.
- Both signatories shall recognize each other's territorial interests on other continent
Article II – Economic Development/Society
- Non-regulated, no-tariff trade between the two will occur so that trading relations will be cemented.
Article III – Mutual Defense
- In an event a signatory is attacked, the other will vow to declare war on it to defend it.
- In an event a signatory's colony is attacked, the other will vow to declare war and defend it.
- If either two partners attacks a country, the other partner will vow to send in military support in their campaigns to ensure a swift victory and lessened burden on the aggressor.