|Treaty of Debrecen|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty|
| 22 August 1616|
|Effective||22 August 1616|
|Signatories|| Archduke Wolfgang I|
Tsar Domagoj II Nelipić
|Languages||Austrian German, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian|
The treaty of Debrecen is a 1616 treaty that ended the war between Hungary and the Austrian-Croatian-Dacian coalition.
The following nations: The Archduchy of Austria (Erzherzhogtum Österreich), the Tsardom of Croatia (Hrvatsko Carstvo), the Kingdom of Hungary (Magyar Királyság) and the Grand Principality of Dacia (Grand Principatul Dacia), in this treaty mentioned as Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Dacia respectively, and their vassals, colonies and states in personal union with one of the aforementioned nations shall be affected by these terms. The terms are:
- The Croatian Knyazdom of Western Hungary (Hrvatska Kneževina Zapadne Ugarske) will go free of Hungarian rule and become a vassal of Croatia.
- Following the loss of The Croatian Knyazdom of Western Hungary the remainder of Hungary, now The Dacian Consulate of Eastern Hungary (Dacic Consulatul din estul Ungariei), will become property of Constantius II of Dacia, in personal union with Dacia.
- Constantius will marry Elenora Jagiellon and become Grand Consul of The Dacian Consulate of Eastern Hungary.
- The Hungarian vassal of Slovakia shall be transferred to Austrian rule as the Duchy of Slovakia.
- In order to promote Austro-Croato-Dacian friendship, every 5 years the rulers of the three nations (Austria, Croatia and Dacia) shall meet in the city of Debrecen where they shall discuss new ways of ensuring friendly relations between the three nations.
- The Croatian Knyazdom of Western Hungary shall be led by the Garay/Garai family, which shall from now on be known exclusively as the Gorjanski family in all future documents of Croatia.
- The Holy Crown of Hungary, also known as the Crown of Saint Stephen (Hungarian: Szent Korona, Croatian: Kruna svetoga Stjepana) shall become the Crown of the Knyaz of The Croatian Knyazdom of Eastern Hungary and each Knyaz must be crowned by the Tsar of Croatia.
- The Holy Right of Saint Stephen shall become official property of the Holy Crown of Hungary.
- A portion of The Croatian Knyazdom of Western Hungary shall be transferred to Austria and become part of the Holy Roman Empire (Heiliges Römisches Reich)
- Austria, Croatia and Dacia shall sign a Non-Aggression Pact for 15 years. During the lasting of the pact, the three nations may not declare war on each other. After 15 years the NAP can be extended for another 15 years.
Note: Bold means accepted term.
I was talking to Steph about this earlier, and I was wondering if I could annex ten or twenty pixels in Hungary just to even out my border. I know it's all supposed to go to Sky, but I would like to just make the border look a bit better. Mscoree (talk) 10:19, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Archduchy of Austria: Wolfgang I, Holy Roman Emperor, on behalf of the Archduchy of Austria - Mscoree (talk) 23:19, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Tsardom of Croatia: By the Grace of God, Tsar Domagoj II Nelipić, Ruler over all Croatian lands, Tsar of all Croats and blessed Protector of Croatian peace and prosperity SkyGreen24(Party,quotes) 21:20, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Grand Principality of Dacia: Dan Drăculești I, Grand Consul of Dacia, Lord-Protector of the realm, Lord-Protector of Dacian Somalia, Protector of Halych, Protector of Kiev. Stephanus rex (talk) 21:27, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Kingdom of Hungary (mod due to player inactivity):
- Roman Empire: Thomas II Palaiologos, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 21:21, September 5, 2014 (UTC)