The Treaty of Cork is a treaty signed between Éire on the behalf of the United Kingdoms of Greater Albion and Banche Esterno according to which Banche Esterno becomes a protectorate of Éire.
- Banche Esterno shall trade preferentially with Éire and Albion, members of the UKGA
- Banche Esterno shall seek the approval of Éire, or its duly appointed representative, prior to starting trade with a hostile foreign power toward the UKGA ; it shall also seek approval before starting trade with an ally, but shall not necessarily obey said approval.
- Ships of the UKGA shall have free access to all Banche Esterno ports.
- Half of the armed forces of the Banche Esterno will be at the disposal of Éire in any offensive or defensive wars at any given time.
- If Banche Esterno is attacked by a foreign power, or their territorial integrity is infringed upon by a foreign power, Éire shall provide them with military and diplomatic help to maintain their territorial integrity and independence.
- In order to alter the wording of the text of this Treaty, both parties must agree to the proposed changes and then the changes shall be enacted on the First Day of the Year directly following the ratification of the changes.
- In order to add a new section [bullet point] to an existing Article, both parties must agree to the content of the proposed section and then the ratified changes shall go into effect the First Day of the Year directly following the renewal of the Treaty.
- In order to add a new Article to this Treaty, both parties must agree to the exact text and then must sign off on the proposed Article, in which case the changes will be enacted on the First Day of the second Year directly following the changes.
- This Treaty shall remain in full force and effect until nullification is declared by either party and recognized by the other party.
On Resources and Territory
- Banche Esterno will provide Éire with 5% of any lumber harvested yearly as well as 15% tobacco produced yearly
- The UKGA will give Banche Esterno full access to domesticated animals and plants from Europe; Banche Esterno will do the same with Borealian plants and animals.
On Nova Roma
- The Most Serene Republic of Nova Roma will be free from Banche Esterno influence.
- Banche Esterno and Nova Roma will not engage into any mlitary activities against each other.
- Nova Roma will be affected by Articles 1-4, with the version for Nova Roma having Banche Esterno be replaced with Nova Roma