Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ATTENTION: Due to a flaw in the algo the war must last from 1534-1535 if we wish to topple the government of Hungary. I understand that it is an unexpected blow, but otherwise we could not many of our goals.
- Poland receives the Slovak lands of Hungary as a vassal.
- Romania receives the lands of Transylvania, Banat, Crisana, and Maramures, and will immediately annex them.
- Rome receives Serbia as a vassal.
- All nations will sign a non-aggression pact for 50 years.
- Hungary will pay a 90,000 Stavraton indemnity to Rome and Poland within the next 10 years.
- Hungary will sell its navy, but for 200 ships which will go to Croatia, and the profits will be used to replenish the militaries of the coalition members.
- Cyrene will receive the land of Banyu Salem.
- Ragusa will receive land from Hungary's vassals.
- Croatia will receive lands from several of Hungary's vassals and Hungary itself, and shall become independent of Hungary.
- Croatia will be assured protection by Rome, Romania and Poland.
- A king will be chose from among the Croats, and will be approved by the coalition, this king will be young of age, and fiercely resistant to foreign influence.
- Rome: Theodore III, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 23:35, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Rumania: Constantius I and Radu II Grand Princes of Rumania. Stephanus rex (talk) 03:32, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Poland: Sigismund Szczuka I, King of Poland. Willster22 (User talk:Willster22) 00:16, June 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Hungary:(MOD) Mscoree (talk) 00:18, June 17, 2014 (UTC)
Write your proposals here.
I, King of Poland, propose divide Hungary into several, smaller states, specifically releasing the Croatian lands and combing them together as one nation. Willster22 (User talk:Willster22) 03:35, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Rome captured it in 1503, and posts for it regularly, if you two are contesting it then please do so on the talk page of PMIII, and not on this treaty page. Stephanus rex (talk) 13:25, June 16, 2014 (UTC)