This is the peace treaty between the North African Union, Greater Persian Caliphate, and Russian Empire to end the Persian War. It will be moderated by the Imperial Japanese War Tribune.
- N.A.U and the G.P.C will cease all fighting and open up peace talks with each other.
- NAU and GPC will help rebulid each others country.
- NAU and GPC will give all land taken back to each other.
- Russia will end it's Crusade aiming for the Holy Lands.
- NAU and GPC will open up peace talks with each other.
North African Draft
- The Greater Persian Caliphate is proclaimed the rightful successor to Muhammad's Islamic Empire, and is also proclaimed the rightful representative of the Muslim world.
- The Caliphate gains control over North African Egypt, Sudan, and Libya.
- The North African Union is permanently destroyed, and the countries of Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco are created in its place.
- The former North African regions of Israel, Palestine, and Jordan are to be placed under the control of a new country: the Federal Republic of Israel. Israel's capital will be the holy city of Jerusalem, and Israel will be temporary placed under Russia's sphere of influence. The Israeli government will also be forced to join the World Defence Federation.
- 300,000 US dollars in war reparations will be paid to the Persian Caliphate and Russia each.