Treaty of Buenos Aires was a treaty that did ended WWII in South America which was signed by Brazil but not Argentina.The remnants of the Chilean government refuse to sign it. The terms under treaty reads:'' '
- Chile will cede all provinces north of Valparaíso to Brazil.
- Argentina will cede provinces of northern Argentina to Brazil.
- A new satellite state, named Republic of Buenos Aires, will be created and shall become a puppet state of Brazil.
- Both Chile and Argentina will pay 20% of their money to Brazil.
- Chilean and Argentine armed forces will lower their army and navy strength by 50%.
After the treaty, Chile engaged into Civil War. While Bolivia attacked Brazil fearing its power. Italy then came to aid Bolivia starting Brazilo-Bolivian War.