|Treaty of Budapest|
|Treaty of Peace Between The Kingdom of Italy and The Empire of Austria-Hungary|
|Type of treaty||Peace Treaty|
| March 17, 1916|
|Languages||German, Hungarian, Italian|
The Treaty of Budapest was the agreement between the Kingdom of Italy and the Empire of Austria-Hungary which ended the Alpine War.
- All hostilities between Italy and Austria-Hungary will cease.
- Italy will accept the blame for the start of the war.
- Italy will end all claims to Austro-Hungarian territory.
- Reparations of five billion krones will be paid by Italy to Austria-Hungary.
- The Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia will be created from Italian territory, and fall under the jurisdiction of Austria-Hungary.
- Military restrictions will be agreed on and put in place at a later date. (Treaty of Trieste signed the next month).