The Treaty of Bucharest is a treaty ending the War of Romanian Independence, fought between the
Romanian Nationalists (Romania, Poland, and Greece) and the Ottoman Empire.
These terms are non-negotiable.
- The Ottoman Empire will recognize the newly formed Tsardom of Romania as an independent country.
- Wallachia will be ceded to the Tsardom of Romania.
- The Ottoman Empire will cede their Aegean Isles to the Kingdom of Greece.
- The Kingdom of Bulgaria will be created on the Black Sea and will be a vassal of the Kingdom of Poland.
- The Kingdom of Poland will cede Moldovia to the Tsardom of Romania.
- The Ottoman Empire will pay concessions to the Kingdom of Poland in the form of 2,000 pounds of gold paid over 10 years.
- The Ottoman Empire will not limit trade in the Black Sea, Sea of Marmara, Bosphorus Straits, or the Aegean Sea.
Bear, feel free to edit these terms as you like. -NathanialPrice
King Henry I of the Hellenes - NathanialPrice
King Wladyslaw III of Poland, Lithuania, and Moldavia -
Sultan Mehmed II of the Ottoman Empire -
A few things. First, at this point "Romania" is more Bulgaria than Romania. Only half of Wallachia, essentially a fourth of Vasils desired territory, is being given to them, so the Romanians would be a minority in their own country. Second, 20,000 pounds of gold is outrageous. Afaik, hardly any country on earth would be able to afford that. Third, military restrictions are all but unenforceable in the fifteenth century, and that's if they were even conceivable at the time. Fourth, good god man, pick a different color, that purple is hurting my eyes. I am that guy (talk) 02:18, September 13, 2016 (UTC)
Jesus! What is this? You sign a treaty in Bucharest AND YOU DON'T GIVE BUCHAREST TO ROMANIA?!! What is this. Listen guys, I appreciate your.... love of this thing but the only way Romania would exist at this point and time would be through a UNIFICATION OF MOLDAVIA AND WALLACHIA. That means that Poland needs to LOSE A VASSAL for this. Third, since it was a war against the Ottomans for Romanian independence, how come Greece gets to take places of it. Fourth, this current map makes Romania BULGARIA!!! Get you stuff right, people. Whoever proposed this treaty clearly hasn't learned. I've been waiting to do this rant, now here it is. AM, the King of the Banat (talk) 15:21, September 13, 2016 (UTC)
As mod I'm cracking down on this. Vasily only gets Romania proper, if that. It's not all of ottoman Europe by a long shot, and takes part of poland too. Oh, I didn't mean to push that button! † Oh, well leave a message I guess 15:52, September 13, 2016 (UTC)
What lands Vasili get are no concern of mine, but for Vasili to cede Wallachia to Poland is crazy af lmao
Is this any better? -NathanialPrice