Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1414 in the Brandenburgian Capital representatives of both house of Luxembourg meet to end the issues between them.
Terms of the Treaty
- Bohemia will cede the lands of Silesia to the Margraviate of Brandenburg.
- Bohemia will renounce any and all claims on the estates of Brandenburg.
- Bohemia will appoint the Margrave of Brandenburg as a new title: "Imperial Protector".
- The Holy Roman Emperor will not have any business determining succession of Brandenburg.
- Bohemia will become an ally of Brandenburg.
- Brandenburg will cede the lands of Moravia to the Kingdom of Bohemia.
- Brandenburg will renounce any and all claims on the estates of Brandenburg.
- Brandenburg will lend 5,000 soldiers to the King of Bohemia's aid in any campaigns.
- Brandenburg will defend the Holy Roman Empire as part of the Imperial Protector title.
- Brandenburg will vote for the King of Bohemia as the Holy Roman Emperor in all subsequent Holy Roman elections.
- Brandenburg will become an ally of Bohemia.
- Brandenburg will pay a compensatory fee of 3000 dinars to the Kingdom of Bohemia.
null and void
as Bohemia never signed it and the war of the lions occured this treaty is oficially null and void.