The Treaty of Berlin was a document signed in 1500 that officially ended the war between the nations of the Holy Roman Empire, their Russian allies and the nation of Scandinavia.
- Hostilities between all attacking nations and Scandinavia will cease, and both sides will agree to a non aggression pact lasting a minimum of forty years.
- Holstein, Bremen, and Lubeck will be released from vassalage as vassal states of Hamburg within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 66% of the land of Karelia will be granted to the nation of Novgorod, including all land seized following the Treaty of St. Patriksburg.
The nation of Scandinavia will relinquish all claim to its former vassals and territory in the Holy Roman Empire, and will cease to ever again influence or vassalize them. Scandinavia will also cease to influence any state of the Holy Roman Empire again. The nation of Scandinavia shall ensure the Øresund is open permanently to the nations involved in this conflict, and Scandinavia shall not limit trade or transportation through the straits for any reason.
- Sovereignty of Holstein shall be decided in forty years, when military action is permitted between Hamburg and Scandinavia, with no foreign intervention.
Scandinavia will agree to term 1. Terms 2, 3, and 5 need to be removed to reflect the punishment by Fed (you guys can only take the winnings from my vassals and you can't create new states. Term 6 is negotiable. I reserve the right to restrict trade through Øresund because it cuts through my territory. I will, however, lighten up on it.
As per the new punishment, Scandinavia will release Bremen and Hesse. The remaining vassals will be kept. 75% of Karelia goes to Novgorod as per Feud. Bananananananana BAT-CRIM 01:57, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Proposition: Schleswig and Holstein are released, and 50% of Karelia is ceded. Gib clay, remove Kebab
- Rejected. Everyone except for you agrees on my proposition. Come on, IATG. Bananananananana BAT-CRIM 02:00, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Proposition: Scandinavia shall keep the Øresund open as a sign of goodwill for at least 20 years. Pskov agrees to pay for any damages caused by our armies in exchange for no tariffs for ANY ships.-Lx (leave me a message) 23:14, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Maximilian I, Holy Roman Empire, on behalf of the nations of the empire and on the Free Imperial Cities directly affected by the conflict - Mscoree (talk) 22:15, May 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Prince Ivan on behalf of the Novgorod Republic and its vassals (Signing for RazorFangZ14) - Tr0llis (talk) 22:20, May 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Elsa, Queen of the Scandinavian Empire and her vassals- Bananananananana BAT-CRIM 02:45, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Thomas I, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 02:47, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- King James I of Albion, Ruler Most August.ALLONS-Y!!,Basically, RUN!! 02:49, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- King Karl II of Prussia Yank 03:07, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Knyaz Vladimir Artemovich Zaytsev of Pskov