The treaty of Berlin is a treaty signed in Berlin after the defeat of the Evangelical states in the HRE, in 1533, between Austria, Poland-Lithuania, Florence and Brunswick-Luneburg.
- Poland-Lithuania gains Ostland. They also take huge reparations Saxony and Pomerania.(Reparations are 10 times their costs of this war)
- Brunswick-Luneburg gains Brunswick-Gottingen as vassal, as promised. They also take huge reparations Saxony and Pomerania.(Reparations are 10 times their costs of this war)
- Florence takes huge reparations from Saxony and Pomerania for their costs in the war and an electors seat which is taken away from Württemberg.(Reparations are 10 times their costs in this war)
- The Archduchy of Austria gains Hesse and Württemberg as vassals.
- Evangelical rulers of the defeated states are deposed and replaced with Catholical ones. Christoph son of Ulrich, becomes Duke of Württemberg. John becomes Duke of Saxony.
- League of Erfurt is disbanded.
- Archduke of Austria, Ferdinand I: Triumph is at hand (talk)
- Poland-Lithuania (Mod Response): I'd rather be a hammer than a nail... 14:59, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Florence: 20:09, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Brunswick-Luneburg: Julius, By the Grace of God, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Prince of Wolfenbüttel I am that guy (talk)
It seems a bit much to vassalize the entirety of the former League of Erfut. I can see maybe Württemberg because the distance isn't that significant and it's not all that big and without a large population. The rest are a combination of distance and size (Saxony, for instance, isn't exactly among the smaller HRE states). Perhaps forcing their rulers to re-convert to Catholicism? I am that guy (talk) 23:54, March 8, 2016 (UTC)