The Treaty of Berat is a 1455 agreement between the Kingdom of Naples and the Kingdom of Greece over the ceding of the Principality of Berat and the betrothal of King Matteo of Naples and Princess Caterina Crispo of Greece.
- The Principality of Berat will be ceded to the Kingdom of Naples.
- King Matteo of Naples will be betrothed to Duchess Caterina Crispo of Greece.
- The Kingdom of Greece will recognize and defend the Kingdom of Naples rights to the lands of the Principality of Dukagjini.
- The Kingdom of Naples will recognize and defend the Kingdom of Greece rights to the lands of the Principality of Raska.
- The Kingdom of Naples and the Kingdom of Greece will be in a NAP agreement for 50 years.
- The Kingdom of Naples and the Kingdom of Greece will always defend the other country from attack for the next 50 years.
Henry I Aviz, King of the Hellenes and Jacob Crispo, Grand Duke of Thessaloniki - NathanialPrice