The Treaty of Beijing is a treaty created to end The Great War in Asia.
- A ten-year NAP between Japan, UK, France, and Russia is enacted
- Russia cedes Kamchatka Peninsula, Northern Sakhalin, and Chukotka to Japan
- UK and France allow Japan invade and control suggested territories in China
- Trade begins once again between Japan and Entente nations
- Japan: Emperor Taisho (Revolution 9)
ummm.... Now way Russia takes the blame for this, as Japan declared war first. Also, the forth point makes no sense. Rev never invaded china so the terms should be written like this "Japan will be allowed by the UK and France to take Manchuria, Coastal shanghai, and coastal Hong Kong from china, and these areas will be recognized as Japanese territory by these two nations" other than that, it works