Is a treaty of Peace, Friendship,Cooperation and Alliance between the Austrian Empire and the Kingdom of Patagonia.
Article I - Territorial Development
- The Kingdom of Patagonia shall recognize all Austrian territorial interests.
Article II - Economic Development/Society
- Non-regulated, no-tariff trade between the two will occur so that trading relations will be cemented.
- The Austrian/Patagonian citizens will gain extraterritorial rights, as any Austrian/Patagonian citizens who sets upon Austrian/Patagonian soil will automatically have an equal status to that of a Austrian/Patagonian citizen.
Article III - Other Terms
- The Kingdom of Patagonia shall recognize its associate state status to Austria, which in return will help Patagonia industrialize, modernize, improve its infrastructure and provide Patagonia with better tech.
- Austrian Empire will guarantee the independence and territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Patagonia.
Article IV - Mutual Defense
- In an event that any nation declare war to Austria/Patagonia and/or its colonies and dependencies, Austria/Patagonia and its colonies and dependencies will declare war and provide Austria/Patagonia and its colonies and dependencies with support.