Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Athens was a treaty signed that officially ended the Venetian War.
- The government of the Serene Republic of Venice shall hereby dissolve, and be placed into the hands of the occupying powers.
- The nation of Epirus shall establish a new government that will be a vassal to the Roman Empire.
- Venice shall release Crete as a province of the Roman Empire, and the Cretan government shall recognize Roman authority.
- Venetian possessions in the Crimea shall be annexed into the Roman Empire.
- The Duchy of Naxos shall released as a vassal of the Roman Empire.
- All other Venetian territory in the Balkans will be annexed to the Roman Empire directly.
- The Archduchy of Austria shall annex all Venetian territory in Croatia.
- A provisional government will be established in the city of Venice, alongside a joint Austrian and Spanish occupation force, which will facilitate its transition into Austrian territory. For the duration of this interim government the city shall be treated as a Spanish vassal.
- Spain shall pay for the re-establishment of Venetian trade routes and for repairs to the city of Venice to ensure the survival of trade in the region.
- The city of Ravenna will be established as a vassal of the Duchy of Milan, and as a nation in the Holy Roman Empire.
- All government owned ships from Venice seized following the siege of Ravenna will be handed over to the Duchy of Milan.
- All other government owned ships from Venice seized during the war shall be absorbed into the Austrian Kriegsmarine,
- All occupying powers shall abstain from plundering or damaging Venetian cities in an effort to not further damage trade in the region.
- Thomas I, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 23:44, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Maximilian I, Holy Roman Empire, on behalf of the Archduchy of Austria and the nations of the Holy Roman Empire - Mscoree (talk) 23:47, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Duke Henry von Württemberg on behalf of the Duchy of Swabia
- Duke Stephano on behalf of the Duchy of Milan and the nation of Padua - Tr0llis (talk) 00:27, May 14, 2014 (UTC)