The Treaty of Athens was a treaty signed that officially ended the Venetian War.
- The government of the Serene Republic of Venice shall hereby dissolve, and be placed into the hands of the occupying powers.
- The nation of Epirus shall establish a new government that will be a vassal to the Roman Empire.
- Venice shall release Crete as a province of the Roman Empire, and the Cretan government shall recognize Roman authority.
- Venetian possessions in the Crimea shall be annexed into the Roman Empire.
- The Duchy of Naxos shall released as a vassal of the Roman Empire.
- All other Venetian territory in the Balkans will be annexed to the Roman Empire directly.
- The Archduchy of Austria shall annex all Venetian territory in Croatia.
- A provisional government will be established in the city of Venice, alongside a joint Austrian and Spanish occupation force, which will facilitate its transition into Austrian territory. For the duration of this interim government the city shall be treated as a Spanish vassal.
- Spain shall pay for the re-establishment of Venetian trade routes and for repairs to the city of Venice to ensure the survival of trade in the region.
- The city of Ravenna will be established as a vassal of the Duchy of Milan, and as a nation in the Holy Roman Empire.
- All government owned ships from Venice seized following the siege of Ravenna will be handed over to the Duchy of Milan.
- All other government owned ships from Venice seized during the war shall be absorbed into the Austrian Kriegsmarine,
- All occupying powers shall abstain from plundering or damaging Venetian cities in an effort to not further damage trade in the region.
- Thomas I, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans - "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it." 23:44, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Maximilian I, Holy Roman Empire, on behalf of the Archduchy of Austria and the nations of the Holy Roman Empire - Mscoree (talk) 23:47, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Duke Henry von Württemberg on behalf of the Duchy of Swabia
- Duke Stephano on behalf of the Duchy of Milan and the nation of Padua - Tr0llis (talk) 00:27, May 14, 2014 (UTC)