Following a Mesopotamian invasion of Yemen in 1642 a Dacian expeditionary force invaded the Yemeni African vassals of Iritria, and Al Somal in 1643. Within 2 years the two vassals have been subjugated and Dacia extended a peace offer to war-torn Yemen.
- Yemen will cease to recognize Al Somal and Iritria as vassals unto its empire.
- Iritria will become a colony of Dacia, by the name of Dacian Iritria.
- Al Somal will be incorporated into Dacian Somalia.
- Both sides will agree to a 20 year Non-Aggression Pact.
- Dacia: Grand Consul Constantius II, Lord-Protector of Dacia and East Hungary, Protector of Kiev and Halych, Dragon of the East. Stephanus rex (talk) 00:03, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Yemen:Sultan (Insert Name Here) (MOD SIGNATURE) (SSOA) Sine dei gloriem "Ex Initio Terrae" (talk) 00:43, October 6, 2014 (UTC)