The Treaty of Amsterdam was a Treaty proposed by Spain to end rebels in Holland against Spanish rule.
- Holland will become a client state of the Spanish Empire, this means that it will have the same monarch as Spain.
- The name of Holland will be the 'Kingdom of Holland'.
- Holland may explore into the new lands.
- Holland will help the Spanish in the war against the Ottoman Empire.
- Holland ships may freely move along the English Channel.
- Holland will trade with Spain and France.
- To make sure that Spain maintains power in Holland, Rotterdam will remain under Spanish control until the year 1706.
- Apart from that Holland will have control of all of ex Spanish Holland.
Spain - AH28
Holland - Mod response: yes (if fallacy don't agree with it say in the discussion box)
- The Netherlands is actually a republic. so .
- That's the Treaty offered. ~ AH28
- Sorry, then no, unless you change the structure of Netherland's government.